~Mature Gaming~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Mature Gaming Clan~

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We Stand By This!!!
Navigation
 Home
 Forum
 Clan Members
 Clan Rules
 Awards
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Global Warfighter League Empty
Top posters
itzcreaper
Global Warfighter League I_vote_lcapGlobal Warfighter League I_voting_barGlobal Warfighter League I_vote_rcap 
sgtsuicide
Global Warfighter League I_vote_lcapGlobal Warfighter League I_voting_barGlobal Warfighter League I_vote_rcap 
xkillerkevin
triphammer
mrs_creaper
Lord Valhalla
ArmaXXX

Global Warfighter League

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
triphammer

triphammer

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Global Warfighter League   Global Warfighter League EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Hey peeps... I was cruising a bunch of forums looking for clans that play Combat Arms and found Mature Gaming. I don't see a lot of activity for Combat Arms here in the forums but I would still like to formally invite your clan to come join us over at Global Warfighter League. We've started supporting Combat Arms for competition and are inviting teams to come compete. We've got four ladders (2v2 elim, 5v5 elim, 5v5 ctf, and 5v5 S&D) that are up and ready for joining.

You're not required to have a "Combat Arms Clan" to compete at GWL... you can make your own team at GWL and compete that way.. or partner up with someone for the 2v2.

Competition at GWL bans Black Market items and mercs for a level playing field. Competition scheduling includes direct matchcoms with your opponents for match coordination and our ladders work on a "King of the Hill" format that guarantees the cream rise to the top and isn't subject to stat padding like you see on regular leaderboards.

Anyway.. thx for your time, and I hope to see your team at Global Warfighter.

www.globalwf.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalwf.com
itzcreaper
Admin
itzcreaper

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Global Warfighter League   Global Warfighter League EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:36 am

ok i checked ur site but i really dont get it???
Back to top Go down
https://mg-clan.darkbb.com
DudsBro

PostSubject: Re: Global Warfighter League   Global Warfighter League EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:22 am

Basically, you register, then create your team. Your team members join your team, and then you enter in any or all of the ladders that are up (and sometimes tournaments as well). On the ladder, you can challenge teams higher than you, and if you win, you take their spot. For example, if you challenged the #1 ranked team and won, your team would become the #1 ranked team.

Also, here's the announcement from today. The 5v5 Elim and S&D ladders are open to challenging now, and we need just 1 more team on the 2v2 ladder.

Quote :
Combat Arms competition ladders are ready to start at Global Warfighter. We've reached the required rungs on the 5v5 Elimination and the 5v5 Search and Destroy.

The only thing holding us up from starting is the number of players. Some teams have entered the ladders but do not have enough players on their ladder roster to compete. Any player that will be playing for your team must register at GWL. Then they must join your team... and then join the ladder roster (or a team leader can assign him to a roster).

This is essential for getting competition started here at Global Warfighter. Registering at GWL and registering your NAME GUID via your player profile page assures us that the player in game is the player here at GWL. This is done to deter smurfing and account abuse.

Once all teams have have filled their roster, we can release the ladders for challenging. If your team is all set then get ready, we're ready to start. If your team is short players on their roster, let everyone on your team know that they have to come to GWL and register.

Thank-you
Back to top Go down
triphammer

triphammer

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Global Warfighter League   Global Warfighter League EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:48 am

Hey guys... Another update... Just giving you a head's up.. All CA ladders are open for challenging now. Any team without the minimum number of players on the ladder roster will not be able to make a challenge until they do fill their roster.

We're asking all teams to get everyone on their team registered at GWL. Any player who isn't registered at GWL is ineligible to play in a GWL match for your team. Registering at GWL with your NAME GUID helps deter smurfing and account abuse while it assures us that the player "in game" is the player registered at GWL. So it's essential for matches.

Thx.
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalwf.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global Warfighter League   Global Warfighter League Empty

Back to top Go down

Global Warfighter League
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Mature Gaming~ :: ~Mature Gaming~ :: The BattleGround-
Jump to: