~Mature Gaming~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Mature Gaming Clan~

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We Stand By This!!!
Navigation
 Home
 Forum
 Clan Members
 Clan Rules
 Awards
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
how was your christmas? Empty
Top posters
itzcreaper
how was your christmas? I_vote_lcaphow was your christmas? I_voting_barhow was your christmas? I_vote_rcap 
sgtsuicide
how was your christmas? I_vote_lcaphow was your christmas? I_voting_barhow was your christmas? I_vote_rcap 
xkillerkevin
triphammer
mrs_creaper
Lord Valhalla
ArmaXXX

how was your christmas?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
itzcreaper
Admin
itzcreaper

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-22

how was your christmas? Empty
PostSubject: how was your christmas?   how was your christmas? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:00 am

santa rendeer my x-mas was good chilled with my family and my gf ate some food and just relaxed it was a good day watched a few movies and played some combat arms i was training my gf shes getting way better .. scratch ok guys see u on the battle fields bom
Back to top Go down
https://mg-clan.darkbb.com

how was your christmas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Mature Gaming~ :: ~Mature Gaming~ :: General Discussion-
Jump to: