~Mature Gaming~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Mature Gaming Clan~

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We Stand By This!!!
Navigation
 Home
 Forum
 Clan Members
 Clan Rules
 Awards
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Fraps Rec. Tool Empty
Top posters
itzcreaper
Fraps Rec. Tool I_vote_lcapFraps Rec. Tool I_voting_barFraps Rec. Tool I_vote_rcap 
sgtsuicide
Fraps Rec. Tool I_vote_lcapFraps Rec. Tool I_voting_barFraps Rec. Tool I_vote_rcap 
xkillerkevin
triphammer
mrs_creaper
Lord Valhalla
ArmaXXX

Fraps Rec. Tool

Go down 
AuthorMessage
itzcreaper
Admin
itzcreaper

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Fraps Rec. Tool Empty
PostSubject: Fraps Rec. Tool   Fraps Rec. Tool EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:37 am

a good way to show are clan is legit and no hacking , it takes 30 sec videos its real easy to use ...

ok first download this app http://www.fraps.com/download.php

# 1. Download fraps, video recording software.
# 2. Install the software, and then run it.
# 3. Minimize fraps to the toolbar so its out of the way.
# 4. Run combat arms and you should see a yellow number in the corner of the screen. This is good and means it is working.
# 5. If it isn't working, try again, or try to run it after you load combat arms by pressing alt+tab to minimize the game.
# 6. When you know its working, press F9 on your keyboard to record the video and press it again when your ready to stop recording.
# 7. When your done, close the game and open up fraps.
# 8. When fraps is open, click on the movies tab, then click the blue button "view". From here you can see your saved files, watch them, or load them into video editing software to edit them. Then you can upload them on www.youtube.com or anywhere else. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://mg-clan.darkbb.com

Fraps Rec. Tool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Mature Gaming~ :: ~Mature Gaming~ :: Announcements-
Jump to: