~Mature Gaming~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Mature Gaming Clan~

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We Stand By This!!!
Navigation
 Home
 Forum
 Clan Members
 Clan Rules
 Awards
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Gallery
Combat Arms Tools Empty
Top posters
itzcreaper
Combat Arms Tools I_vote_lcapCombat Arms Tools I_voting_barCombat Arms Tools I_vote_rcap 
sgtsuicide
Combat Arms Tools I_vote_lcapCombat Arms Tools I_voting_barCombat Arms Tools I_vote_rcap 
xkillerkevin
triphammer
mrs_creaper
Lord Valhalla
ArmaXXX

Combat Arms Tools

Go down 
AuthorMessage
itzcreaper
Admin
itzcreaper

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Combat Arms Tools Empty
PostSubject: Combat Arms Tools   Combat Arms Tools EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:35 am

http://www.combat-tools.com/

Combat Tools is a tool made for Combat Arms fans. It has many features like stats on performance, weapon usage, gear, and rank history. It has nifty things like a screen shot database for your in-game shots, a cheater reporter that collects the names of cheaters into a large database of other people who also reported the suspected cheater. It displays news from the official Nexon website. It supports English and Portuguese.

i got this its easy to use i like the report a hacker part and nexon gives u 7500 gp if you report at the next patchs cheers
Back to top Go down
https://mg-clan.darkbb.com

Combat Arms Tools
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Mature Gaming~ :: ~Mature Gaming~ :: Announcements-
Jump to: